May 1, 2012

Time to bring out the big guns!

I had Riley scheduled for a follow-up at our local vet, but I decided we're going to take her to UC Davis instead. If we want to get the best care available, it will be at Davis. 4hrs plus a $5 toll is so worth it if they can help my Riley's leg get better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment